I have a maven project (JAVA)
<span>[WARNING] </span>
<span>java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bitbucket.CommitCommenter</span>
<span>at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass (URLClassLoader.java:433)</span>
<span>at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass (ClassLoader.java:586)</span>
<span>at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass (ClassLoader.java:519)</span>
<span>at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo$1.run (ExecJavaMojo.java:246)</span>
<span>at java.lang.Thread.run (Thread.java:831)</span>
Note: I have two java packages in repository
src.main.java
and
src.test.java
Hey @Aditya Dhatingan and thank you for reaching out to Community!
Maven framework falls a little outside of my expertise, but since pipeline builds run inside docker containers, I would suggest in your case to try debugging your pipeline locally with docker to troubleshoot the issue and check if you can identify the fix. With this, you are able to reproduce a local environment very close to pipelines.
If you are able to find the solution to fix the error locally by testing with docker, then you can push the changes to your bitbucket repository and the pipeline should complete successfully as well.
Thank you, @Aditya Dhatingan !
Patrik S
Thanks @Patrik S .
This issue is sloved
Since I was not compiling the code first, bitbucket was not able to find the file. (mvn compile worked)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.