Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to create an automation in a JIRA project where automatically create sub-tasks for each user informing in a custom field of multi-user picker.
And if possible, assign each user to their respective sub-task.
I inform you that I use the Cloud version of JIRA.
I found something similar in this post below, but I didn't understand how to create the automation.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Automatically-create-subtasks-for-multiple-people/qaq-p/1852967
Thanks.
Hi @Maycon de Souza Leal
What parts of the other examples / information did you not understand? And, did you look over the information I provided in the other thread on advanced branches?
To get you started on creating your rule, please refer to these documentation and example sources:
Kind regards,Bill
I tried to create the automation with what little information I understood.
Here are some prints below:
However, automation cannot create the sub-task and set the assign.
What can I be doing wrong?
Please try to assign the subtask at the same time you create it, in one action.
That can be done by typing in the smart value in the field, it will appear below the field, and then it can be selected:
{{myApprovers}}
I didn't understand where I should type the smart value.
Within the options of the creation action, I only have these fields:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.