Is there a way to sort by issue number/ID and/or to break the issues you are reporting on down by type, i.e. bug, task, epic, etc?
Currently all I can see is a list all open issues with no relevant order and such.
Thanks.
Where are you looking right now? Are you in the Boards? You can use Swimlanes for each Bug, Task (not epic).
Reference: https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/configuring-a-board/configuring-swimlanes
Are you in the JQL Results window? You can use ORDER BY cluase
Reference: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching
Thanks I will at least check out the references. I am coming along late in the process and all issues are being tracked in one place > all I can say for sure is it's the Issue tab of JIRA.
Regardless, appreciate the feedback.
Ok, just let us know if it helped you out or have any more questions
[4 years later]
I was able to use "Key" in the Order by field. If using the query syntax, it's "issuekey"
Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for and it hasn't been easy to find.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.