I've just encountered an error that when I run a pipeline for testing and linting a Django project. The full error is
Error response from daemon: authorization denied by plugin pipelines: --mounts is not allowed
As stated I have added in - export DOCKER_BUILDKIT=0 to my script steps. I added this in initially because I was getting a different error which was fixed by adding in - export DOCKER_BUILDKIT=0. I then added some test cases to my code and re-ran the pipeline to check if they were working. And this new error has been appearing.
Things I have already tried:
- Adding in DOCKER_BUILDKIT=0 as a repository variable
- changing the $PATH variable at runtime using export PATH=/usr/bin:$PATH
- Disabling the Docker Buildkit in my Dockerfile.
Here is the code for my bitbucket-pipelines.yml:
image: atlassian/default-image:4
options:
docker: true
pipelines:
default:
- parallel:
- step:
name: Test Code
script:
- export DOCKER_BUILDKIT=0
- docker-compose run --rm app sh -c "python manage.py test"
- step:
name: Lint Code
script:
- export DOCKER_BUILDKIT=0
- docker-compose run --rm app sh -c "flake8"
Please let me know if anything else is necessary.
I'm just at a bit of a loss as to what is causing this. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Or has a fix for this?
Thanks