I want a pop with two buttons like confirm and cancel when we click on the create button while creating an issue. These action to be done via plugin.
Hi @Test , could you provide more information about your goal and what do you want this pop-up to achieve? Is this an "are you sure you want do do this" pop-up and if so, why?
I want to show a confirmation popup with that also need to show some suggestions regarding the description field in the issue.
There is a Create screen and you can use a screen scheme to present the layout of fields. The fields can illustrate the description of the field. The create screen presents a confirm/cancel concept already so unclear what your requirements are beyond this.
Then how to add a new button near the create button in the jira issue creation form, When I click on the button a popup dialog box should open.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.