Hi,
Since we update JIRA, projects administrators cannot see the permissions scheme.
It's blank.
Do you know how project administrators could see the rights as before ?
Thank you,
Benjamin
@Airbus DS,
What version did you upgrade from and to? Thanks, Kian
I've check another platform with the same version (Jira 9.10.0) and we can see the permission scheme.
I've checked the global permissions and it's the same and the permissions are similar.
Cheers,
I don't see anything specifically about 9.10, but you could check out this KB article for potential fixes to the issue.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/blank-page-displayed-when-loading-permission-scheme-configuration-in-jira-server-297670208.html
Hey Benjamin,
Muneer here. I've come across similar quirks after JIRA updates in the past. One thing to ensure is that the project administrators still have the 'Administer Projects' permission in the permission scheme. If they do and it's still not displaying correctly, it might be a bug or some misconfiguration post-update.
You might also want to check if there were any changes to permission schemes or global permissions with the update. Sometimes a quick review and re-application of the desired permissions can fix the issue.
If all else fails, it might be worth reaching out to Atlassian support or checking the Atlassian community forums. There's a good chance someone else has experienced the same issue.
Hope you get it sorted out soon!
Best,Muneer
I have checked the link above and all the projects have a permission scheme.
But the permission page is still blank.
I'm still looking on my side.
I come back here if I find something.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.