Hello,
I have a question about best practice for viewing structures.
I have structures related to projects and structures getting issues from several projects.
Structures summarizing projects would usually have folders and automations to get issues under them. When I view these structures from withing the project, only folders related to the current project would show issues, other folders remain empty. If I open the structure from the top menu, then all the folders with automations will display issues as expected.
While I can get this logic, many users might find this confusing- not seeing issues not related the current project, when viewing the structure from within the project.
My question is- is there anyway or best practice how to handle this?
Is there a way to limit the list of structures when viewed from within the project only to structures related to current project?
Is there a way an administrator can "force" users see a default structure for the project each time they open the project?