I have a workFlow.
Create issue->Status A → status B → status C → (status A -> staus B-> status C)^n -> status D
Among them, statusA, B, and C are three statuses, which will display a loop, similar to the continuous optimization and release of different versions.
I would like to ask if there is a corresponding function in jira that can record the details of each loop more clearly, such as the current person in charge, date, and content (custom field value, not description) of status C each time it arrives, so as to facilitate subsequent calculations Each person in charge has run the loop several times, with the exact timing and content.
In addition, the current solution that comes to mind is to write the value to a specific field when status C switches to status A. However, because the values of multiple fields need to be integrated into the same field, and the correspondence is poor, I come here to ask for other solutions. Advice, thanks.