I accidently revoke Circle CI from Application authorizations in bitbucket. How do I restore this?
Hello @Rizky and welcome to the Community!
While it's not possible to directly restore the authorization after revoking in your Bitbucket account, you should be able to authorize access again the next time you use the application, in this case, Circle CI.
On Circle CI side you can disconnect any existing connection that was attached to your bitbucket account, and try connecting it again. This should redirect you to the Bitbucket Cloud authorization page where you can grant Circle CI access again, and it will then get re-added to the App Authorizations of your Bitbucket profile.
Hope that helps! Let me know in case you have any questions.
Thank you, @Rizky !
Patrik S
Hi @Patrik S
I have contacted Circle CI's customer service for this problem and it has been fixed. Thank You
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.