I have invited a user to the jira work management. He got the invite, whenever he is trying to sign up, it is asking to verify his email, and he is not receiving any email from atlassian. could you please look into this concern.
Hi @Manusha devi welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Just a few questions to narrow this down:
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Ash
Hi @Manusha devi
Thank you for contacting the community
The one reason the user has not received the email is that the user would be part of the suppression list.
If the user is newly invited to your site, you can go to admin.atlassian > and click resend the invite to the user .this should solve it
Adding to the suppression list is a mechanism to avoid spamming recipient mail servers and indicating that an error has occurred, having identified they are not available to receive the email
The recipient may not be available due to various reasons, some of which are, but are not limited to - DNS Resolution, Mailbox being full, Network issues, Firewall rules, Mailbox unavailable, Mail Servers facing reach-ability issues, User not setup, mailbox being inactive, etc.
If still the user is unable to receive the invite, you would have to contact chat support or raise a support ticket.
Thank you,
Prachi
Hi Ash,
Thanks for your response.
I am facing issue with only one user, I have invited 9 people and didn't face any problem, But problem with only one user. He has also checked his junk but no luck.
I am in my free plan, I didn't reach Atlassian support as I do not have access in the free plan.
Appreciate your help in this.
Regards,
manusha.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.