Tried all the possible ways provided by bitbucket:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/cannot-connect-to-the-docker-daemon-error-while-running-docker-commands-using-bitbucket-cloud-pipelines-linux-shell-runners-1189796514.html
still unable to run docker commands
showing
bash: docker: command not found
G'day @shreya gaikwad and welcome to the community.
May I know what type of runner you are using and would it be possible to share your YML? I wish to review your YML config to further understand why you are getting the error.
Please remove any credentials etc before sharing the YML.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi @shreya gaikwad
Thanks for the update. It looks like you are using docker in steps, but you did not specify docker services in the YAML; hence your steps were failing:
pipelines: default: - step: runs-on: - 'self.hosted' - 'my.custom.label' services: - docker script: - docker run alpine
For more information, please check our documentation at:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/databases-and-service-containers/
Hi Syahrul,
I have tried that also but still I was facing different error.
Once again I tried as you told ,I have copied the yml which you shared and put my runner name.
Still getting the error as below:
The Docker feature is not supported on this self-hosted runner's platform.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.