Automation I'm trying to setup: Upon removing the value from a custom datetime field, I want to remove the value the same custom field in all linked issues with the same value as the trigger issue before removing the value.
For some reason the datetimes of the trigger issue and the subject issue are in a different timezones. This means I can't do a direct comparison. This should be OK as I should be able to manipulate them to be in the same timezone. When I do this, the trigger issue's value seems to not be recognised as a date. This is whether I use fieldChange or changelog.
This is how I've setup my rule. I've deliberately put lots of logs so the behaviour can be shown.



This is the result of the logs:

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to compare these two fields?
Edit: Removed images and added higher quality ones