looking to see if I can connect Azure DevOps Server to Jira on prem. new to this space of Jira and DevOps.Cheers
Hello @jiminy glick ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
To connect Jira with Azure DevOps, you'll need to obtain an integration add-on, available on the Jira side through the Atlassian Marketplace.
What follows is a link to the Atlassian Marketplace, with a query set to "Azure DevOps".
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=azure%20devops
Good luck!
Hi @jiminy glick
You can integrate ADO with Jira using an application like Appfire's TFS4JIRA Azure DevOps Integration.TFS4JIRA offers:
You can choose between two synchronizer solutions: Self Hosted, or Cloud Native Synchronizer.I'm the Product Marketing Manager for TFS4JIRA and would be happy to put you in touch with our support team if you have any questions or would like a demo.
Thanks Robert I'm looking connect on prem Azure Devops Server and On prem Jira....cheers thanks for the link to the marketplace
Thank you Jennifer. Being new to this space I am not sure what the options are (i.e. out of the box) and I thank you. I will let you know if we decide a demo is in order. Cheers
Happy to help, @jiminy glick Cheers!
There should be some solutions there, including the one recommended by @jennifer.dempsey_Appfire .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.