Hello
Here are the steps I tried.
I only see following options, but I don't see option to export with selected fields. How can I export with selected fields only.
Hello @Sandeep Kumar
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
It appears that you got to that search screen by selecting the Issues option among the navigation options for a Project.
To get the full scope of export options you need to go to the search screen available as "View all issues" under the Filters menu.
Hi Trudy,
I tried your suggestions Filter --> View All Issues --> Filter by Project. I still see option to "Export Excel CSV and Export CSV with all fields". I want to export only selected fields only. I don't see that option under "Export Issues" dropdown.
Hi @Sandeep Kumar I think you are using Free version or Standard version that's why it's not available. On Premium and Enterprise version this option is available.
Good find, @Vikrant Yadav !
I had not noticed this limitation with the Free version.
@Sandeep Kumar
Vikrant provided the correct answer.
Thanks, @Trudy P Claspill
Thanks Vikrant and Trudy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.