I have created a single select (cascading) custom field on a company-managed project.
I want to be able to view this custom fields on my issues list view, but I cannot find where I can add these two columns so that they are visible on the list view?
Hi @Michelle.Basson , what "list" view are you referring to here? Maybe you are referring to Queues? If not can you share a screenshot?
Hi Jack.When I go to Issues:I can see all issues in a list view.I would like to add the custom field I created as a column This is the single select cascading custom field I created.
Ah the Issue view...
unfortunately, not all Field, types are available as yet, but they are working on it. You can switch to the other view as prostrated when you click on the columns icon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.