Hi all
Recently, when we were creating the module, we were prompted to report an error after selecting editing after the creation, as shown below. I queried this user in the system, but it did not exist. I would like to know what caused this error
Hi @arno,
I believe you should use username instead of user key here. JIRAUSER16611 is the key.
To get the user with this key, use this API request:
https://YOUR_JIRA/rest/api/2/user?key=JIRAUSER16611
There you'll find the username. Please use it to set the component lead.
Hi @Kseniia Trushnikova
Thank you for your reply
I mean, when I set it to empty and I save it, it says this error, and we want to know what's the reason for this error and how do we fix it
@arno, can you please check the project lead? Is it an active user?
Can you try to change the project lead and then change the component lead?
@arno, did you manage to solve the issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.