Hi,
I can see this list of jira smart values for date and time fields:
Jira smart values - date and time | Automation for Jira Data Center and Server 8.2 | Atlassian Documentation
here, the examples are always for {{now}}.
I'm trying to use this in Automation Rules with my custom field but is not working:
Example:
Created Day{{issue.created.dayOfWeekName}} --> Works
and
Reported day:{{issue.customfieldId_11506.dayOfWeekName}} - Do not Work
Can you help me, is this possible to be used with custom fields?
@Humberto Gomes remove the id from your code and it should work. so your smart value should be {{issue.customfield_11506.dayOfWeekName}}
HI @Humberto Gomes
I think the smart value of your field Reported Day should be:
{{issue.customfield_11506.dayOfWeekName}}
Hi @Humberto Gomes ,
Can you please let me know what type of custom field is customfieldId_11506 and reported day?
It's Date Time
Yes, there is a typo (ID twice).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.