I've been on the beta of JPD (just moved to the non-beta version) alongside JWM and all along I've had the same issue. Each time I open a JWM project, it opens in JPD. Mysteriously, while JWM shows myself (as org admin) as the sole user, the Jira Products page shows zero users for JWM. Have tried all the obvious steps, such as clicking on 'manage Product', 'Add users' etc - it happily lets me add myself multiple times but this makes no different to what I mentioned above (e.g. Jira Products page persists in showing zero users).
Not sure if it's relevant, but there appears to be no option to add anyone as Product Admin for JWM (nor JPD, for that matter) - though I'm both a User and Product Admin for Confluence.
Not sure what's happening here! I just want to make sure I understand what's going on before I unleash Jira on my staff - hence using it with only one user for the moment.
Thanks in advance for responses!