We are using the Time tracking feature. On each card on the right, there is an option with the label "Time tracking".
You can enter time is weeks (w), days (d), hours (h), minutes (m).
Once you add time, it shows up as an entry under the Work log tab in the center of the card.
I created Automation to create a weekly card and I want to set Time tracking. I followed the steps in the docs and tried both examples at the following link under the "Time Tracking and Logging Work" section. But it isn't working. My automation creates a task and I want to assign 1h of time spent to it.
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/advanced-field-editing-using-json/
As a bonus, is it possible to set the user who the entry is for as well?
{
"update": {
"customfield_10015": [
{
"set": "{{now}}"
}
]
},
"worklog": [
{
"add": {
"timeSpent": "1h"
}
}
]
}