Hi,Is there any feature like this one? or a "Sprint History" view? I can only see the current active Sprint.At the moment I run my Jira app with the greenhopper plugin version 5.9.3 and I'm working on the "Scrum" Mode.Thanks in advance,Flavio
Thanks Shaun! Now I can browse the sprints that way.An additional cuestion: is there any way to configure the columns that appear in this Report (for example, it would be great if I could show the estimated and consumed hours for each issue, and also summarized data for these columns)?Flavio
Hi Flavo,
There's no way to change the columns in the Retro Report itself but you can click the 'View in Issue Navigator' link in the report to see all of the stories in a normal JIRA issue search. From this view you can customize the columns and even export the data to Excel etc.
ThanksShaun
Ok, thanks!
Flavio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.