We did a migration for one of my projects that was on team-managed-project to company-managed-project to have better reporting options for weekly updates.
There were over 1000 issues that moved over and when they moved to the new project the Key changed for every ticket i.e ABD-123 became ABC-456 and the order of the tickets is all messed up.
I am really hoping someone can help as the change in KEY means the link to Git doesn't work anymore. Is there a way to find out what the original key was for each ticket? When i click on history next to comments, I see the ticket key before and the ticket key after but that is not the correct original key.
If I can find out what the original key was then I could hopefully restore it and the connection to Git but really open to any suggestion under the sun to fix. I don't mind if it has to be a one by one change if bulk edit is not possible..
Thank you in advance 