I have a windows server 2022 VM with an IIS attached to it. I am trying to follow the scp-deploy steps to put my project onto that server. I have followed the guide (found here: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/deploy-using-scp/) and done what was said there but I keep running into an issue where the pipeline fails at the "deploy artifacts using SCP to PROD" step. The error I get is this:
<span>Permission denied, please try again.</span>
<span>Permission denied, please try again.</span>
<span>Received disconnect from $SERVER port 22:2: Too many authentication failures</span>
I have set up my ssh key on the Windows server and attached it to the Bitbucket repository. I tried using the ssh that Bitbucket provides as well and I still get the same error. I believe this is a Windows permission issue but I'm not too sure how to configure that.
Let me know if any additional logs are needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!