Hi the community of confluence,
Our team confluence is down for all day. Could anyone give me some feedback?
https://barclaysjira.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IL/overview
Hi @LiangHu
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are you on a Free or Standard Plan for Confluence?
Have you tried contacting Atlassian Support directly?
Yes, I am on the free Plan. what is the phone I can directly get support?
You cannot phone Atlassian, you need to click on the grey Contact Support button. But since you are not on a Standard Plan, you may not be entitled to direct support.
Global status of Confluence as shown on https://status.atlassian.com/ shows that Confluence is up (I can work on my own Confluence instances).
I'd answer @Dave Mathijs 's questions. Are we sure that this has worked before?
Another thing to consider: if you haven't been using the Confluence site for a long period of time (6 months comes to mind), they disable the site.
This is the first time for us to meet this issue. Is there a way to upgrade a standard plan ?
Everything works until yesterday. This shows Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable. Please check Atlassian Status for known problems.If there are no known problems and your page hasn't appeared again in 5-10 minutes then please contact our support team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.