Hi Jira Community,
I need help resolving this error.
We use a custom plugin for auto-assigning issues in a project based on the keywords in the summary.
I am upgrading the plugin from the current Jira version 8.20.X to 9.4.7 and running into this error when creating issues.
The issues are not getting created ad I see the following error in the create screen.
We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered into one or more of the issue fields. If this situation persists, contact your administrator as they'll be able to access more specific information in the log file.
In the atlassian-jira.log, I see the following error,
2023-08-03 11:37:48,489-0400 http-nio-8080-exec-21 ERROR testuser 697x7798x1 xmhqrk 172.31.114.133,172.31.251.106 /secure/QuickCreateIssue.jspa [c.a.j.bc.issu
e.DefaultIssueService] Error creating issue:
com.atlassian.jira.exception.CreateException: Error creating bean with name 'net.xxx.jiraplugins.smartkeywordassigner.impl.PFSetSecurityLevel': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type 'com.atlassian.jira.security.roles.ProjectRoleManager' available: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations: {}
Please find attached the full stacktrace and the pom file.
I will really appreciate any help you can provide