Not sure why I get to see the message as I'm an admin. I did check with the new user I just added and she got in successfully. Is the message legit? Or just a reminder? Thanks!
@Nam Stevenson Welcome to the Atlassian community
As a Jira admin you will be able to administer users on your product but not for the whole organization. Adding a user can impact licensing and the organization admin has it setup that he needs to approve these users before the can be added. https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/what-is-an-atlassian-organization/
Hello. Good day. Kindly check the user access setting. Thanks
Thank you Brant, that makes sense. FYI, I am not an organisation-admin. Another admin granted me an admin access. After adding me as an admin, both of us got the alerts when we added more users. He mentioned that it never happened to him before when he added more users. Bad timing with the limited licensing issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.