Hi rockstars I need some guidance.
This one is a little confusing, so bare with me.
This is my scenario
I have 2 projects Project A and project B
People will freely create issues in Project A, tickets in Project B are created by creating a copy of the issue from Project A into Project B - This is done based on automation and when a status is hit, this works well.
However there may be times where we need to go back and edit the issue from Project A, but of course Project B may have the issue created.
What I am looking for
Is there a way through Jira automation that we can say when an edit happens from Project A issue, it can then edit the corresponding Project B issue.
I am free to add tags, I could create a status or anything we might need to make this happen, but I can not add a link between the two projects/issues (Jira add a 2 way link, we can not do this for security reasons).
Thanks!