Hi,
I am using Python JIRA API to get details regarding Epics in Jira. But I am also looking for release dates for labels used to label epics in Jira. Could you please point out the APIs used to get those dates?Thanks
Hi @Nikhil
I guess lavel is referencing to realease/versions. You can get them using this end point for a project.
Jira 9.10.0 (atlassian.com)
The screenshot seems to come from advanced roadmap, if it's a case there is no rest api to get them but they should be returned by the endpoint I mention if it's not cross project release.
Regards
Hi Florian,
Appreciate your quick response on the issue. The API is returning the release dates of the Fixversions. I am actually looking for the release dates for the labels. From the screenshot provided, you can make out that S23.12, S23.11, etc are the labels. These labels are assigned to the epics. These labels have a release date. That is the value basically I am looking at.
Any help on the matter is appreciated.
Thanks & regards
Nikhil
Appreciate the quick response. When I use the endpoint as mentioned, it returns me the release date of the FixVersions. What I am in need of is the release date of the labels. These labels are marked in Jira Epics. For ex. S23.11, and S23.12 are the tags that have a release date. These labels are tagged in various Epics.
Hi
The value you look for is then the fixVersion of each Epic.
So you can use the GET Issue Endpoint
rest/api/2/issue/XXXX-11?fields=fixVersions
Where XXXX-11 is your Epic Key or IdRegards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.