Hi
Please run garbage collection on our repository (sa********23)
Could you execute it at 00:00 GMT?
I'm opening this request because since I can't create a support case for them to execute it.
Thanks, best regards
Hi Héctor!
I can run a git gc for your repo. I won't be available at 00:00 GMT, but I can run it at 16:00 GMT today.
Please let me know if this is ok with you.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @Héctor Fenoll Malonda
I've seen your previous question here, and will alert Atlassian in relation to this.
Ste
Last time they told me to create a new question if I wanted to run a gc
Hello Theodora,Could you run it on Friday at the time you comment?Thanks, best regards
Hi Héctor,
Yes, this is possible. I will post here on Friday after I run the git gc.
I ran a git gc and the repo's size has been reduced.
Please feel free to raise a new question if you ever want us to run it again.
Have a good weekend,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.