Hi everyone...
How can I change the board display? I want it to be broken down into members so as a manager I can see each member's name on the top of the list and then the tasks that are assigned to them.
Thank you,
Hi @Alanoud Alsaif , welcome to the community.
In team managed projects, you can use the group by filter at the top of your board. You can select assignee here. Well that meet your needs and expectations?
Hi Jack,
Thanks for your response. My question was mainly about how I change the main board page, The filter only shows the main columns with the selected member, what I need is to change the columns to show me each member and what are the tasks they're working on. Hope that clarifies the feature I am asking for.
Hi @Alanoud Alsaif,
Try also the Team Wallboard gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app. It supports swim-lanes by assignee, which allows visualizing the items of each person. Here is an example:
This app offers many other gadgets that you will find useful.
Danut M.
Hi @Alanoud Alsaif , not sure I follow. The image below illustrates swimlanes by assignee. It allows me to see each members issues and the status of each (via column). What do you mean by "main board page" if not the board shared here?
Instead of (To Do, Approved 2, and In Progress 2) columns I want for example 5 columns each one of them is titled with one of my team members' names, so I can see the tasks broken down by member. I hope that's clear
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.