We've been using Jira for a month and today 'Agile' is no longer an option on the top nav menu. No changes were made to the plug-ins before it disappeared. I did disable/enable Greenhopper to see if that would fix it but no luck.
My license had been incorrectly inactivately. Problem resolved by the sales support team.
If you've disabled Greenhopper, that would explain it, although it should come back when you re-enable it. Can you check that it's definitely showing as enabled in the list of plugins? Could you also check the license for it is valid/active?
You evaluation for GreenHopper appear to have expired. Please purchase the license by logging in into https://my.atlassian.com
I paid for my GreenHopper license on 12/4 so it should not have expired. Now my Jira Ondemand subscription has been inactived. I'm trying to work with sales to get this resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.