Hi @Suyash Gupta
Welcome to the community.
Could you please go to the project settings -> screens -> subtask -> edit screen and verify the Fix Versions field?
Hello @Suyash Gupta
You are expecting the sub-task to inherit the fix version of its parent issue. This was once addressed here : Update fix version of subtasks automatically
If it is during creation then we have below suggestion :
Thank you will check with the admin team coz currently I don't have the access to create project rules
hey
If I go to project settings -> screens ->
After this I see some epic schema story schema and sub-task schemas but no any such options to edit screen
Under sub-task I do see some Sub-task Screen Scheme
Create Issue Sub-task Screen
Edit Issue Sub-task Screen
View Issue Sub-task Screen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.