Hello,
When I go to Repository Settings -> Slack Settings page, it does not load, its just waiting to load.
Can you resolve this please?
Hi @Furkan and welcome to the community!
I'm afraid that I cannot reproduce the issue you are reporting.
Could you please let me know:
Kind regards,Theodora
1- Last version of Google Chrome, also checked with Safari.
2- I tried with incognito windows but still not loading.
3- Chrome and Safari tested and same result.
Hi @Furkan,
I will create a support ticket on your behalf, using the email of your community account, to further investigate this.
You will receive in the next half an hour an email with a link to the ticket. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff. Please leave a comment on the ticket with the URL of the repo where this issue occurs, so we can further investigate.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support, I will do.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.