Hi, what will be the correct tool to use for Customer Facing Project Plan? is it Jira Work Management or Jira Software?
@Caryn Yeoh welcome to the Atlassian community
You should be able to setup anonymous access to either https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/allow-anonymous-access-to-projects/
It really comes down to how you will be running the project as to which solution is best.
Hi thanks for your kind responses. I am using Jira Service Management tool and where can I add project stages in the tool?
Hi Caryn,
Jira Service Management projects are designed for Help Desk teams or teams that function in that type of environment. So Project Plans as such would not really apply to them unless I am missing something.
Also, Jira is designed more for Agile practices, not Waterfall. You might try using an add-on that provide Gantt type structure to the issues of the project.
@Caryn Yeoh what @John Funk said is correct. As discussed before the best solution is most likely using Jira Work Management for what you are trying to do. It is a different product than Jira service management https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/work-management
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.