I have a pipeline with three steps. Two of the steps needs a 5GB DinD, the last one a 1GB DinD. I tried something like
```
services:
dind-1gb:
type: docker
image: docker:dind
memory: 1024
dind-5gb:
type: docker
image: docker:dind
memory: 5120
```
but that only seems to work for "self-hosted". This is giving me a headache. The first two steps will not work with less memory for the DinD, and the last step to not work without more for the step container.
Sure - I could define "services" for the containers I run - for now. But eventually I will have them brought up by gradle instead. And more than that, caching does not seem to happen for service containers, which makes the build dead slow. But if I could have them cached in some way I could be ok with it for a time I guess.
I could include DinD in my agent images ... But I really really do not want to go down that hole unless I'm forced. The ability to declaratively ask for DinD capability is something of a killer feature for me, and I really want to use it.
I'm not sure it's even possible at that. I think it needs to be run in privileged mode
What to do?