Can we pull the data or can we write the filter for below Requirement
Hi @Sudharsan
I’m Charlotte, a support engineer at Appfire and I’m here to help you.
Unfortunately, using JQL of Jira, you’ll not be able to do it dynamically.
But with JQL Search Extensions for Jira, you can use this query to find the issues you need:
project in (ABC, XYZ) AND issuetype in ("Change Request", Defect, Story) AND fixVersionReleaseDate <= "2022/07/01" AND fixVersionReleaseDate >= "2022/06/30"
Please contact our support if you have any other questions about this query.
We’ll be happy to help you!
Best regards,
Charlotte
Is this Project -> Releases -> Release Date? Or a customfield?
If it is a cf, sample one:
Hi Tansu,
Thanks for the reply
Releases and Release Dates
Regards,
Sudharsan.G
There is an open feature request for release date search. You can vote and watch JRACLOUD-22640. Please check workarounds in that page.
I have installed JQL Extensions Plugin with that can we filter data ?
Help will be appreciated
I see that your question has already been resolved, but for others who are looking for similar answers, I recommend reading the article: "16 Most Popular JQL Filters for SLAs in Jira Cloud".There is a list of the most popular JQLs, and you may find them helpful for you.
They all work in Jira SLA or issue filters but can also be used for add-ons. I checked them in the SLA Time and Report add-on, which my company developed.
It's much easier for beginners to configure SLA using advanced filters rather than JQL queries, so I recommend trying this SLA app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.