Discussions
Categories
Groups
Help
Home
Q&A
Jira
Jira plugin gives 401 Error When call the Jira API
Jigar Pitroda_wpyhn6
I have created 2 Jira plugins whose keys are
"test"
and
"test-dev"
.
I am using this since the last year.
Recently I faced one issue, When I load my
"test"
plugin from Jira, anytime I call the Jira API using a token, it gives me a
"401 Unauthorisation Error"
but when I load the "
test-dev"
plugin, and when I call the same API via "test-dev" plugin, it gives me a
"200 Success Response"
.
Both the plugin is working fine but suddenly in the last 10 days
"test"
plugin gives 401 Error while calling the Jira API I tried to install this plugin in another Jira as well but it still in other Jira
"test"
plugin gives a 401 Error but the "test-dev" plugin gives "200 Success response when called the Jira API".
However my plugin is working but when I called any JIRA API like
get the project(/rest/api/2/project)
,
and get the board
at that time JWT token gives me 401 Errors in "
test"
plugin.
I'm producing the JWT token with the
"shared_secret"
value provided by Jira when I install the plugin in Jira and the using
"Canonical_url"
value.
In both the plugin JWT verification and JWT Creation code are the same so why in the
"test"
plugin when calling any Jira API give me a
401 Unauthorisation Error?
Accepted answers
All comments
There are no accepted answers yet
Welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Sign In
Register
Quick Links
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Find more posts tagged with
jira
jira-software
jira-software-cloud
addon-is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin
jira-app-development