I just want to confirm one thing here, when I went from Create issue to Closed issue today.During all state transitions, whether the record is assigned to other people will also be stored in the DB
Jira is an issue tracker. It tracks almost all change, as it should. (I only say "almost" because it doesn't have proper change control on comment edits or issue deletion, which I always turn off)
Are there records of assigned personnel, transitions between states?
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- May I ask one question?Are there records of assigned personnel, transitions between states?
Yes, as I said, it's an issue tracker - the whole point is that it keeps a history of change to issues (including who performed the change)
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Sorry, I have one last question!Will the records I mentioned above also be recorded in the DB?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.