Is there a way to make all projects (and when creating a new one) default to a created layout instead of the default one in projectrak? that is, not having to be changing the layout but rather everyone already having the new layout by default.
Hi @Laura Jimenez Valencia ,
I'm Fede Baronti from Deiers, Projectrak's developers. Thanks for writing your question about Projectrak.
I believe you have also opened a support request with this same question, and my colleague Carlos has already answered this question.
But in order to share knowledge about Projectrak: unfortunately, Projectrak does not have the ability to associate Layouts with projects by default.
On the other hand, we have a workaround for this situation: with the help of Jira Automation, you will be able to Automatically set a Default Layout for your projects. You can find the full explanation and configuration right here: How to automatically set a Default Layout for my Projects. It should be an easy configuration.
Hope this helps and please, if you have any further questions, do not hesitate to let me know.
Thanks and all the best.
Thanks for the answer!
Hi @Fede Baronti -Deiser-
Can we do this based on certain project categories ?
Thanks.
Hi @irene_angreini
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, and thanks for your question!
This is a really good question. Last time I tried being specific and creating an Automation that depends on a project category, I couldn't do it.
I could only be specific in terms of Project type.
I also found this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AUTO-117
This is an issue created by users to Atlassian so they can:
"Make it easier to manage Automation rules with multi-project scope"
For now, the only thing I can suggest is creating this rule with a trigger based on a Project of the Type you need.
I'm sorry, this is not possible... yet!
All the best,
Fede.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.