Hi,
Can someone help me with my filter? basically, I need to create a filter for specific Project on a specific time of the day.
like for example, I need to create a filter where I can see tickets being create during 10PM to 6PM.
Hello @Ralph Licup
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
For dynamic dates and time, you can try something like
project = SO and created > startOfDay("-2h") and createdDate < startOfDay("-6h")
This will give you night tickets for every day. I.e. tickets created between 10 pm (last day) and 6 pm (of last day)
Hope this helps !
Thanks,
Prerna
hi @Ralph Licup ,
Something like this should work :
project = "XXX" AND created >= startOfDay("-1d") + "22:00" AND created <= startOfDay() + "06:00"
Awesome Thanks! let me try that now!
Awesome Thanks as well! let me try that now!
This work great!, just needed to change the symbol after createdDate to greater than Sign. thanks again!
it keeps showing me errors with plus sign being a special symbol and needs to be enclose. sorry I'm new to to JIRA syntax.
Hi @Ralph Licup , you mean issue created today 10AM to 5PM? You can use this jql:
created >= startOfDay(10h) and created <= startOfDay(18h)
startOfDay start with 12AM plus the 10h (hours) equals 10AM and 18h (hours) equals 6PM
created >= startOfDay(10h) - check tickets is created after or equal 10AM
created >= startOfDay(18h) - check tickets is created before or equal 6PM
AND - a condition to check both JQL are met.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.