Hello everyone,
I am using Jira Server v8.20.10
My colleagues get too many reminder emails about different issues, so some of them will be just ignored if there is a filter activated.
I am trying now to create a unique Automation Rule. So if they have some blocked tickets without an answer for a while at the end of the week, they will get one reminder email with a short summary of what should they pay attention to.
I've started with Scheduled trigger, choose cron expression for (Friday's at 12 pm), then to JQL added -
status = blocked AND "Blocked Reason" = Customer and
- Process all issues produced by this trigger in bulk
Then I added an If-block like this:
reporter != issue.comments.last.author.name (since a reporter don't want to get a reminder about the issue he has just commented recently before emails are sent)
Then "Send email":
to Reporter
With Subject
Response Required: BLOCKED ISSUES from DevTools Summary
and Content "send as html":
<p>Hi {{reporter.displayName}},</p>
<p>A quick reminder that some of your tickets are blocked since a while.</p>
<p>Please, make sure, you've already reviewed this issue's to enable quick processing.</p>
<p>Summary:</p>
{{#issues}}
<ul>
<li><strong> Key: </strong>{{key}} </li>
<li><strong> Summary: </strong>{{summary}} </li>
<li><strong> Status: </strong>{{status.name}} </li>
<li><strong> URL: </strong> <a href="{{toURL}}">{{url}}</a> </li>
<li><strong> Assignee: </strong>{{assignee.displayName}} </li>
</ul>
<br>
{{/}}
<p>Thank you</p>
<p>Best Regards,</p>
<p>Development Tools</p>
The Problem is:
With this functionality, each reporter gets the list of all the blocked by customer tickets, not his own blocked tickets as a reporter. And I guess I have to expand my JQL like:
status = blocked AND "Blocked Reason" = Customer AND reporter = customer
or smth. like this, so that all reporters get only they own blocked by customers tickets, not all blocked by customer tickets.
Can somebody help me to figure this out?