Installed latest version of JIRA which is 9.10.0.
JDK I have in my local is JDK20. Tomcat 10.1.11.
Using windows 64 bit.
Post installation while running local host 8080, It's not connecting to server. Getting exception as below . Please assist
Hi, @Johnson johnny
Install correct required Java version, and it will work. Why it's better to make - just yesterday had the same case, with unsupported Java version and enabled flag ignore_jvm_version.
Jira started, but after, at step, where DB is configured, it crashed and shows 503 error.
Of course, in your case maybe there will be no errors, or errors in other functionality, but it's better to follow Atlassian recommendations.
If you still want to run Jira with unsupported java, just execute in console
export ignore_jvm_version=true
@Evgenii I downgraded my java version to jdk11 and installed jira 9.8.1. Still I am facing the same issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.