Hi,
I am trying to retrieve the the field Test Details History without any success.
I was able to get the log using expand = 'changelog', however the it does not shows this exactly field.
Hi @Adriano Bittar
Jira server java or groovy code, you can try this:
ComponentAccessor.getChangeHistoryManager().getAllChangeItems(issue)
ChangeHistoryManager ChangeHistoryItemAfter you get all the items, based on your requirement do some filtering to your the needed items
welcome to the community
it seems that this tab come from a plugin can you tel us which one ? Did you try to look at the plugin documentation and its API ?
@Hieu ,
Actually I am using python.
I will try to see if I can find similar functions to that.
In the meantime, if you have a ideia on how to retrieve this data on python, let me know.
Thank you a lot.
Hi @Adriano Bittar I'm not familar with python, and dont know if you already try this:https://atlassian-python-api.readthedocs.io/jira.html#manage-issuesfunction:
# Get change history for an issuejira.get_issue_changelog(issue_key)
Actually that is what I am doing just slightly different, but with the same results.
issue = jira.issue(issue_key, expand ='changelog')
However, it just return the issues modifications on the main fields, but not in the Activity--> Test Details History.
Thank you anyway.
Hi @Mohamed Benziane
I am using the Atlassian Python API:
https://atlassian-python-api.readthedocs.io/jira.html
I meant the tab in your screenshot must come from a plugin, it isn't ship with Jira.
So ask your admin from which plugin this tab come from and look at the documentation API of this plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.