A few months back, I created a pipeline to deploy files from bitbucket to a remote server (Dreamhost). It was working up until Dreamhost automatically changed our server name and address. I thought it would just be a matter of reconfiguring ssh keys, but I've been troubleshooting for days and can't seem to figure out what the solution is.
In my pipeline, I'm able to run the ssh-run pipe just fine and am able to create an empty directory on the remote Dreamhost server (which makes me think this isn't an ssh issue?). However, the next step uses scp-deploy to try to ADD files to that newly created directory (which exists), and the pipeline fails there.
Has anyone else had trouble with scp-deploy and/or does anyone have an alternative way to deploy files to a remote server in pipelines?
Here are the two steps I'm referring to (with sensitive information removed):

And the error I get is: "Host key verification failed."
Other notes:
- I'm unable to fetch the fingerprint of the remote host in the 'SSH KEYS' section of the repository settings
- I've tried adding my own SSH key (which works when I SSH through terminal) as a repository variable and using it in the pipeline
- I've added bitbucket to Dreamhosts's known hosts file and have also ensured that the SSH Keys I'm using have been added to Dreamhosts authorized keys file