Hey there,
pretty sure this question got placed very often but unfortunatly nothing helped me so far.
Here's what i want to do and already did:
I created a form and multiple field definition in it.
I added an IFTTT to create a jira-ticket triggered by the event "onCreate"
Added a table view at the end of the page to see all entries.
Here comes the Problem:
I want to add the jira ticket to the entrys of the formular. So I defined one more field defintion with the name"jira ticket" and set it to be hidden via rule
In the IFTTT where I created the jira-ticket I added a custom name for the action result "iftttResult_RJT"
I created another IFTTT which I set up as follows:
- Event: onCreate
- Action: Create / Update Confiform Entry
- Parameters to set on the entry: JiraKey=[iftttResult_RJT]
When I create an entry now it gives an error and says that all required fields have to be filled. It creates the entry tho but with no link to a Jira Ticket.
Any ideas what I did wrong?