I have a request to add a custom field where teams can score their happiness factor (0-5) after a Sprint is completed. Is there any way do do this OOTB? If not, can you suggest App? It is not a field I would want displayed on every issue. Just at the Sprint level - similar to release date field.
Source:
https://agileavengershub.com/resources/sprint-retrospective-ideas/agile-happiness-metric/
Hi @Pete P,
A possible way would be to add this to the Sprint goal field of the sprint.
Thank you,
Danut M.
The question I have in mind is what issue type would you add the happiness factor custom field. I could see this possible on a "Retrospective" custom issue type as a home for this field.
Thanks @Danut M _StonikByte_ for suggestion. Good place to store result but I am looking for a field where users can submit their values and have the result calculated. Probably more than is possible!
@Robert Wen_Cprime_ , that makes sense to use "Retrospective" issue type. It would need to be a calculated field based on the average of inputs.
In this case, I think @Robert Wen_Cprime_'s suggestion is better. And to build on top his idea, if you want to do the calculation against that field, you could use the Issue Filter Formula Gadget (or the Advanced Issue Filter Formula) gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app to display the Happiness Factor on a 5-start scale or as number, as in these examples.
This can be easily done by configuring the gadget to use a Jira filter that return the Retrospective issues of the team, and to apply the AVERAGE formula against the custom field that stores the data.
This app offers many other gadgets that you might find useful for your agile teams.
Danut Manda
@Danut M _StonikByte_ thank you for your suggestions 😁
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.