Hello everyone
I am having the same problem as an other user had and who already has described it nicely in Solved: Change the due date of all tasks and subtasks of t... (atlassian.com)
My problem is that I can not follow these steps as I couldn't find out how o create a variable (see below) in Jira DC.
So now I have two questions:
thank you for your help
Hello,Create Variable is unfortunately not available on DC.You can, however, place the smart value directly in a field.
Regards, Marco
Hi @Marco Brundel
Could you elaborate your response. I am quite new to these automations and I do not understand what to place directly in a field. It should cover
Hi @Karin Biedermann ,
If you use the Value Changes for Due Date trigger, you use {{fieldChange.from.toDate.diff(fieldChange.to.toDate).days}}to calculate the difference in days between the old and new due date.If you want to record these days, you can include this value in a custom field.What do you mean with "apply it to the due dates in the stories and their subtasks". ?Do you want to copy the new due date to the due dates in the stories and their subtasks?Regards, Marco
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.