Can I create a folder for of multiple projects in Jira Work Management?
Hi Danish,
You can't create folders, but you can create Project Categories and group them that way.
Please can you guide me on creating project categories and grouping them. I have a number of projects on the left hand side of the screen, but I would like to put them in categories / groups for quick navigation rather than searching the one I want from a long list of projects. See attached image.
Sure, go to Settings > Projects > Project Categories
There you can create your categories.
After those are done, then go to Project Settings for each project and add the category in the Project Details tab.
Please can you share some screen shots, I am not able to locate Settings>Projects>Project Categories
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.