I have read the post https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-articles/Taking-Bitbucket-permission-management-to-the-next-level/ba-p/2264892
I am confused about how to replicate my current setup once these changes have been implemented:
Currently
I have one workspace and one project. All 4 users belong to the ‘developers’ group which has workspace permissions to create repositories. So any user can create a repo.
For some repos all developers have write access to the repo, for others only one of the developers has write access, the rest are read only. Currently this latter is easily achieved by setting the developer group permission at the repo level to 'read'
Once the changes are rolled out
I think we have to give the developer group 'create' permission at the project level so that all 4 users can create repos? But that automatically gives all 4 users write permission on all repos in the project? And the repo level permissions don't subtract access, they only add. So there is no way under this system to now have repos where there is only 1 user with write access?