In section 2 of this document: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/integrating-jira-applications-with-iis-828788154.html#IntegratingJIRAapplicationswithIIS-configureiis
It said
HTTP/1.1 Connector
If you are using the HTTP/1.1 Connector, you will need to add the following attributes to the Connector port in Tomcat's server.xml:
proxyName="mycompany.com" proxyPort="80"
Then immediately underneath it said:
Enable AJP/1.3 Connector in Tomcat: To allow Tomcat to accept requests for JIRA from IIS, edit the conf/server.xmlfile and ensure that the AJP/1.3 Connector is enabled (i.e. not commented out). To enable the AJP/1.3 Connector in a JIRA remove the comment symbols around the following section in the conf/server.xml file:
<Connector port="8009" enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" protocol="AJP/1.3" />
Which one do I use? If I use HTTP/1.1 connector, what do I have to change in workers.properties.minimal file?
Please make this document more clear.
This is the content of workers.properties.minimal file. As you can see I do not know what I need to put in there if I use HTTP/1.1
# workers.properties.minimal -
#
# This file provides minimal jk configuration properties needed to
# connect to Tomcat.
#
# The workers that jk should create and work with.
#
worker.list=worker1
#
# Defining a worker named worker1 and of type ajp13.
# Note that the name and the type do not have to match.
#
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.worker1.host=localhost
worker.worker1.port=8009