I am not succeeding to add a date and time field into the request type in the area where you are supposed to create fields there is no option like this, only date and time separately.
Hi Vera,
I am not clear where you are trying to add the field or why. Can you provide more details?
@John Funk Hi John! I am trying to create and add this field in the Request type part in Jira project, where I am building which fields will be seen for this request type. Currently I only have a date field, but I want to have date and time field as one and I don't see an option to create such a field.
I hope it gave move information.
Okay, still not sure that I am following, but you can create custom fields with date and time and then you can put the field on the Request Type form.
Is that what you are trying to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.